Confession: this post is completely unrelated to our renovation. That gnome of ours has no clue about what goes on beyond our backyard. But I just couldn't resist posting some photos from my kids' first ever triathlon, held in Elmira this past week-end. It was a total delight to watch the girls swim, bike and run to the cheers of their proud parents and many many volunteers. Highlights include: cool bathing caps (as you can see the M-cat was not so keen on the cap), the enthusiasm of the announcer as the girls crossed the finish line, the treats (of course), and the goody bags. We'll be back next year, and hopefully bring the brothers along too.
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hello there! I had no idea that you had a blog (or two). Some of our friends kids did that triathlon as well, and they loved it. Next year I hope that my kids are interested in doing it.
ReplyDeleteSee ya soon!
Tricia