So my mom keeps begging for updates. This post's for you, Mumsie.
Chuckles has hand foot and mouth disease. Lovely symptoms include fever, crankiness, sores in mouth and on hands, crankiness, and more crankiness.
I have done something unpleasant to my back and am in a considerable amount of pain. This has rendered me somewhat useless at dealing with clingy Chuckles, who would rather be carried everywhere and sleep on top of me. I have found myself muttering unmotherly things under my breath today. I will not mention them here.
Our house is falling apart with no permit in sight. Today's highlights include: carpenter ant invasion, child graffiti on back living room wall and window, window cranks breaking and sink faucets falling off (who needs warm water anyway?)
On the plus side, I have a Mother's Day pedicure booked for 6:30. I'm hoping for one of those fancy massage chairs while I sink my feet in that warm water. Calgon - take me away!
Friday, May 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment